Would you mind closing the window for me? 能帮我关一下窗户吗? 你介意关下窗户吗? |
Eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation. E永恒的真理如果不在新的社会形势下赋予新的意义 要么就不是真理 要么就不是永恒的。 |
How about Mary? How long has she lived there? 玛丽怎么样?她在那儿住多久了? |
Truth never grows old. 真理永存。 |
Nice talking to you!很高兴和你聊天! |
That’s bullshit! 废话! |
I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗脸,刷牙,梳头。 |
All right. 好吧。 |
It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。 |
生命的最大用处是将它用于比生命更长久的事物上。 The great use of life is to spend it for some thing that overlasts it. |
世上找不到十全十美的朋友。 We shall never have friends if we expect to find them without fault. |
血比水浓。 Blood is thicker than water. |
才几个月。 Just a few months. |
他使我快要发疯了。 It drives me crazy |
好故事还要讲得好。 A good tale ill told is marred in the telling. |
今日事今日毕。/勿将今事待明日. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. |
要想梦成真,少睡多用心。 If you want your dreams to come true, don't sleep. |
这里夏天雨水多吗? Do you get much rain in summer? |
玻璃易碎,姑娘易毁。 Glasses and lasses are brittle ware. |
resource n. 资源,机智 |
patch n. 补钉,眼罩;斑点;小块土地;vt. 补缀;修补,平息 |
haunt vt. 常去;(鬼,魂)常出没于;(思想)萦绕;n. 常去的地方 |
mansion n. 大厦,官邸 |
enthusiastic a. 热心的,热情的 |
substitute n. 代替人,代用品;vt. 代替 |
aquarium n. 水族馆,养鱼池 |
wrench n./vt. 猛扭,猛拉 |
concentrate v. 集中,全神贯注于,浓缩 n. 浓缩物 |